Chicken Pakora RecipeOctober 22, 2017
Nutella Mug Cake RecipeOctober 23, 2017
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 whole red chilli3
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 3-4 green chillies, slit in the middle
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 8-10 button mushrooms – sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan. Break the red chilli into half and brown it with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for a few seconds.
- Add the green chillies and onions, saute for a while.
- Add the garlic paste, stir, add mushrooms and mix well.
- Now add all the powdered spices and the salt, continue to stir-fry.
- Then add the black pepper and vinegar and give it a final stir.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.