Grilled Chicken RecipeMay 7, 2017
Chicken Nuggets RecipeOctober 21, 2017
- 200 grms Paneer(cubed)
- 1 medium onion (cubed and separate layer)
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 capsicum (cubed)
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- 3 tsp chilly flakes
- 5 green chilies(slit)
- 3 tbsp oil
- few sprigs spring onion chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- In pan heat oil ,when hot add cubed paneer and fry till golden brown (I have always noticed that fried paneer becomes chewy, I put the fried paneer into hot water and 1 tsp salt for 15 minutes -this way the paneer remains soft), to the same oil I have added cubed capsicum and fried for 2 minutes and kept it aside.You can skip this step.
- In the same pan heat oil and add ginger and garlic, fry for few seconds add onion, green chillies , paneer, capsicum and tomato sauce, soya sauce,green chilli sauce, chilli powder and chilli flakes and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix cornflour with 1 1/2 cup water and pour into the pan and mix well. Stir till the sauce thickens.
- Add salt and sugar . Soya sauce and chilli sauce will have salt content so be careful while adding salt.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot with fried rice and noodles.