Chickpeas And Broccoli Curry Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 small heads broccoli (and/or other veggies of choice)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- optional: minced garlic or onion
Method: Chickpeas And Broccoli Curry Recipe
- Saute broccoli (and onion/garlic if you’re using it) in a tablespoon of oil. After a few minutes, add the coconut milk and let simmer for 5-8 minutes. The broccoli should soften but still be tender-crisp.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk. Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a slight boil and add the cornstarch. Boil for about a minute, then reduce heat and let cool slightly. The sauce will thicken as the mixture cools.