Carrot And Capsicum Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- Carrots (coarsely shredded – see pic) – 2 medium
- Capsicum (julienned – see pic) – 2 medium
- Green Chillies (coarsely chopped) – 2 to 3
- Curry Leaves – 10 to 12
- Coconut (grated) – 1 tbsp. or as needed
- Coriander Leaves (chopped finely) – 1 tbsp. (optional)
- Lime – ½ (optional)
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp.
- Sugar – a pinch
- Oil – 1 ½ tbsp..
- Salt – ½ tsp. or to taste
Method: Carrot And Capsicum Recipe
- Place a pan with the oil on medium heat. When the oil has heated, splutter the mustard seeds and immediately add the curry leaves. Give a quick stir and add the green chilies. Sauté for 20 seconds.
- Add the carrots and sauté for a minute and thereafter add the capsicum and sauté for another minute.
- Season with salt, a pinch of sugar and cook covered on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Later, switch off the heat and squeeze the juice of the lime and give a mix. Sprinkle the coconut and green coriander and give it another quick mix. Serve hot as a side or with chapatis