Garlic Pickle RecipeMarch 5, 2018
Broccoli Cheese Soup RecipeMarch 6, 2018
Corn Egg Drop Soup Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 1 fresh sweet corn or canned sweet corn
- 2 middle-sized eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾L clean water
- 1 spring onion
- Several drops of sesame oil
Method: Corn Egg Drop Soup Recipe
- Prepare a fresh sweet corn or purchase niblet from the supermarket.
- Chop the sweet corns with a knife; keep ½ of the sweet corns in a small bowl.
- Add the left sweet corns and ¾ L clean water in the food processor to make the basic juicy sauce. Filter the liquid out. Bring the corn juice to a boiling in a pot.
- Add the left half of sweet corns and cook for around 4 minutes. Add salt at this time.
- During the process, use high fire and slowly stir the whisked egg liquid in. Stir the soup with a scoop continually. And in one direction
- Mix cornstarch with around 1 tablespoon of water and then add the water starch to the soup. Bring to boiling again. Serve hot with spring onions garnished and sesame oil.
If you have chicken stock, then water with chicken stock.
Chicken breast can also be added if meat is desired.