Corn Egg Drop Soup RecipeMarch 6, 2018
Mixed Vegetable Soup RecipeMarch 6, 2018
Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 can chicken broth
- 1 loaf processed cheese food, cubed
Method: Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick.