FISH MASALA FRY RecipeOctober 21, 2017
CRAB CURRY RecipeOctober 21, 2017
- ½ kg. Squids (cut and cleaned)
- ½ grated coconut
- 10 red chillies (5 long and 5 short)
- 2 tbsp. coriander seeds
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 6 garlic flakes (crushed)
- ¼ tsp. Jeera (powdered)
- 2 onions (chopped lengthwise)
- Dry roast the red chillies, coriander seeds, turmeric, and onions, till golden brown and grind to a fine paste. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a kadai, add crushed garlic.
- Saute for a minute and add the ground masala, powdered jeera, squid, 2 cups of water, curry leaves and bring to boil on a slow flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the squid is done add the grated coconut, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, serve hot.