Methi Fish Curry Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish.It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 4 fish pieces of your choice
- 4 cups of fresh fenugreek leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder or according to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- salt to taste
- 1/2 lemon juice
Method: Methi Fish Curry Recipe
- Rub salt to the fish pieces and keep aside, then rinse.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the fenugreek seeds and saute until dark brown. Then remove the seeds from the oil.
- Add onions in the same oil and saute till translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and let it cook till the mixture turns into a sauce-like consistency.Stir in the fenugreek leaves.
- Add the fish pieces,salt, little water(if desired) and let it cook on a slow flame.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice before serving.