Blueberry Smoothie RecipeOctober 21, 2017
SQUIDS SUKKA RecipeOctober 21, 2017
- ½ kg fish of your choice ( king fish, lady fish, pomfrets ,mackerels)
- 2 tsp. bafat powder or ½ tsp. chilly powder
- ¼ tsp. turmeric
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Few curry leaves
- Salt as per taste
Masala ingredients: (To grind)
- 6 Kashmiri chillies
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 small onion
- 2 flakes garlic
- 1 small tomato
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- Cut, clean fish and set aside. Mix bafat / chilly powder, turmeric, lime juice and a little salt into a paste with little water if required. Apply this paste on the fish and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan heat 1 tbsp. of oil and shallow fry, the fish on both the sides till light brown and set aside. Grind the masala ingredients into a fine paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. Fry finely chopped onion with curry leaves till pink. Add the ground masala and fry till you a get good aroma and oil separates from the masala.
- Add salt as per your taste. Place the fried fish over the masala in the pan and coat the fish gently with the fried masala. Cook on slow fire for 5 minutes.