Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 15 minutes to make it.
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry macaroni noodles
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped (or use rotisserie chicken)
- 2 Tablespoon grated onion
- 2 cups seedless grapes halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits or fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 large red apple diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Method: Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe
Cook macaroni noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, and salt. Stir well to combine.
In a large mixing bowl add remaining ingredients, including cooked macaroni noodles. Pour sauce over top and toss to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.