Green Chutney Ingredients:
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 of a small onion, peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- green chile, optional
- green chutney, recipe above, divided
- 12 oz block of paneer cheese
- 1 1/2 small onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 10 mini peppers
- 1 small head of lettuce, washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Combine all the chutney ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Coat the cheese and prepared vegetables with half of the chutney.
- Grill the cheese and vegetables for about 5 minutes per side. Remove the cheese when both sides have nice grill lines. Remove the veggies when they are softened.
- To assemble the salad put the lettuce on a large platter. Top with the veggies. Cut the paneer into cubes and add to the salad. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt. Serve with the additional green chutney.