Sweet Corn Fried Rice Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- olive oil as needed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium onion or spring onions few
- 1 green chili slit(optional)
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ¾ cup chopped capsicum
- few sprigs of herbs (mint/celery/coriander)chopped
- pepper powder as needed
Method: Sweet Corn Fried Rice Recipe
- Wash and soak rice for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook rice and cool completely.
- Heat oil and fry garlic until it smells good.
- Add onions, chilli and fry until golden.
- Add veggies including corn and fry until they are partially cooked.
- Add chopped celery and fry for a while.
- Add rice, salt, pepper powder and more olive oil.
- Stir all and fry for a minute.
- Serve sweet corn fried rice hot or cold