Tomato Rice RecipeOctober 27, 2017
Dal Palak RecipeOctober 27, 2017
Channa Pulav Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. Its easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 1 kg rice, soaked and washed
- 1 kg boiled chick peas or white channay
- Salt to taste
- 2 large onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. all spices powder
- 2 tbsp. any biryani masala
- oil as required
Method: Channa Pulav Recipe
- Heat oil and fry onions in it till they are brown in color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes. Cook for another two minutes.
- Now add boiled chickpeas, salt, cumin seeds, all spices powder and biryani masala in it.
- Add as much water as required to cook the rice. When water start boiling add drained rice in it.
- Cook till the rice are fully cooked. Serve with any raita and salad. Biryani masala gives it the magical taste.