GINGER PICKLE RecipeOctober 21, 2017
Macroni Kheer RecipeOctober 21, 2017
- Amla (Gooseberry) – 500 grams
- Mustard oil – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to Taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Methi (fenugreek) seeds – 1 tsp
- Green Chilli – 2 pcs
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Wash and steam the Amla. Let it cool and cut it into pcs, taking off the seeds from between.
- Pour oil in a non-stick pan and heat it. Add methi seeds to it and cook for 1 minute till it turns brown.
- To this add stem Amla, Turmeric powder, red chilly powder, and salt.
- Lastly, add sugar and green chillies. Mix properly and cook for 1-2 minutes. Amla ka achaar is ready. Let it cool and serve with Paratha