Garlic Pickle Recipe s a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup or 25 cloves garlic
- 3 green chili slit
- 3-inch ginger julienne
- 1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- pinch of hing
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp methi / fenugreek seeds
- ½ tsp fennel
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 whole lemon juice
Method: Garlic Pickle Recipe
- firstly, in a pan heat ¼ cup oil. use mustard oil for more flavors.
- further add 25 cloves garlic, 3 green chili and 3-inch ginger.
- saute on medium flame till the garlic turns slightly golden. do not over roast the garlic as it doesn’t taste great for the pickle.
- add 1 tbsp chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric and pinch of Hing. saute for 30 seconds on low flame or till spices gets cooked well. cool the mixture completely.
- meanwhile, dry roast 1 tsp mustard, ¼ tsp methi, and ½ tsp fennel. crush and powder them finely.
- add powdered masala to the prepared garlic mixture. add 1 tsp salt and 2 whole lemon juice. mix well.
- serve instant chilli garlic pickle with paratha or curd rice.