Pina Colada Cake RecipeMay 8, 2014
Grilled Chicken RecipeMay 7, 2017
- 2 chicken breasts cubed or 250 grms minced chicken
- 2 medium sized potatoes (boiled)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4th cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Place a pan on medium flame ,add 2 tbsp oil,when hot add onion and fry till translucent,now add ginger garlic paste,fry till the raw smell goes.Now add all the masala powders, salt and green chillies and fry till the oil separates.
- Add the chicken and cook till the chicken is done, if using cubed chicken,break it up with a spoon to small bits.now add in the chopped coriander leaves. let the chicken be a little salty because when you add in the mashed potatoes the taste will be just fine.
- Remove the skin of the potatoes and mash them well, mix in the chicken mixture and make small balls and keep aside.
- Dip the chicken cutlets in the egg remove excess egg and coat the cutlets with bread crumbs. arrange all the cutlets this way.
- Heat oil for frying, you can deep fry or shallow fry the cutlets till they turn brown.