Dates & Nuts Ladoo Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish.It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- Dates – 25 deseeded
- Pistachios / Pista – 1/2 cup
- Badam / Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Cashewnuts – 1/2 cup
- Tutti fruity – 3 tblspn (optional)
- Desiccated Coconut – 3 tblspn (optional)
- Ghee – 1 tsp for greasing hands
Method: Dates & Nuts Ladoo Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degree C / 360 Degree F. Take all three nuts in a roasting pan and pop them in an oven for 5 to 10 mins. They will be toasted. Let them cool a bit. Now take them in a blender and crush them coarsely.
- If you don’t have an oven, you can roast the nuts in a dry pan. Roast them for 5 to 10 mins on a medium heat till they are nicely toasted. Remove them to a plate and let them cool down. Now you can crush them in a blender.
- Now take your dates in the same blender and crush them coarsely.
- Heat a nonstick pan. Add the crushed dates in the pan and start stirring them. You don’t have to use any oil. Mix them for a good 5 mins.
- Now add the crushed nuts, coconut, tutti fruity and mix well. Keep stirring.
- At a point, the mixture will come together and form a ball.
- Remove that to a bowl and let them cool a bit.
- Grease your hands with some ghee and take a small portion of the mixture. Shape into balls and arrange in a plate.
- Optional: You can roll these ladoos in desiccated coconut if you wish.Store these ladoos in an airtight container.