Egg Methi Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 4 boiled eggs, halved
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ cup methi leaves, soaked in salt water for 10 minutes and squeezed
- ½ cup tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
Method: Egg Methi Recipe
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions until they become golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add methi leaves and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric, and salt. Stir well.
- Add chopped tomato and cook until the tomatoes soften and the oil begins to separate.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Add the eggs. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add garam masala and give it a final stir.