Pepper Chicken RecipeMarch 4, 2018
Egg Curry RecipeMarch 5, 2018
Egg Butter Masala Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 9-10 cashew nuts
- 2 cloves
- 1 cardamom
- 1-inch cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon Kasuri methi
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon cream
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Method: Egg Butter Masala Recipe
- Add butter to a pan and sauté the eggs till they become golden brown.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, and cashews to the pan.
- Once the tomatoes and onions soften, add turmeric, salt, and chili powder.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes and then remove from the flame.
- Cool it and transfer it to a blender and add ¾ cup of water. Blend it.
- Heat three-fourth tablespoons of butter and add cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add the blended tomato and onion mixture and one-fourth cup of water. Cook for 7 minutes over medium flame.
- Add Kasuri methi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame. Add cream and garnish with coriander leaves.