Egg Biryani Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- ½ cup basmati rice
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons rice bran oil
- ½ cup thinly slices onion
- ½ cup cubed potatoes
- 2 slit green chilies
- ½ cup cubed capsicum
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons Biryani masala
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- Chopped coriander and mint leaves
- 2 ½ cups water
- Salt to taste
Biryani Dry Masala
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-star anise
- ½ teaspoon shahi jeera
- 2 cardamoms
- 4 cloves
- 1 ½ inch cinnamon
- 1 strand of mace
Method: Egg Biryani Recipe
- Soak the rice for 30 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Add oil to a biryani pot and fry the capsicum. Set it aside.
- Add the dry spices and cook for 30 seconds.
- Now, add the onion and fry till the slices turn golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Add tomato, red chili powder, mint, yogurt, turmeric, and salt. Cook until the tomato softens.
- Add potatoes, eggs, and biryani masala and cook until it thickens.
- Add water and salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Add rice and capsicum and cook with the lid open until very little water is left.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.