Vanilla Custard With Jelly Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dessert.It is easy to prepare and takes just about 20 minutes to make it.
- Milk – 2 cups
- Custard Powder – 2 tblspn
- Sugar – 1/4 cup or to taste
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Instant Jelly Packet – 1 (anything of your choice)
Method: Vanilla Custard With Jelly Recipe
- Make jelly as per packet direction and chill in fridge till ready.
- Now take custard powder in a bowl, add little milk and mix well. Set aside.
- Take sugar and milk in a saucepan and heat till it gets hot.
- Add the custard mix and cook on a low heat till it is thickened. Now pour it in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap make sure the wrap touches the custard. Chill in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- When assembling, take jelly and custard from fridge and give everything a good mix.
- In a serving glass, take some custard and top with jelly.
- Chill in fridge till serving.
- Serve cold.