- ½ cup dry roasted semolina
- 1/4th cup ghee
- 3/4th cup Sugar
- 2.5 cup Boiled Water
- 1 cup Pineapple crushed
- Yellow Food Color 1 drop
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- ½ tsp Pineapple Essence
- Dry fruits for garnishing (Optional)
- Heat ghee in a heavy based pan.
- Add Dry roasted Semolina and roast on medium flame till it starts giving a nice aroma
- Now add boiled water to semolina and stir continuously.
- Cook until all the water has been absorbed, add Pineapple pieces and mix well
- Add Sugar and mix. The mixture will again begin to loosen up. Keep stirring making sure there are no lumps.
- Now add pineapple essence and switch off the flame
- Spread on a Greased plate and garnish with nuts.
- Cut into desired shape and size.