Halwa – Corn Flour Pudding RecipeOctober 21, 2017
Grilled Corn Salad RecipeOctober 21, 2017
- Bengal gram – 1 cup
- Water -1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Switch on the stove and place a thick bottomed pan on the stove.
- Heat a little ghee in the pan and add the besan flour into it.
- Roast besan flour until a nice aroma comes out.
- Then remove it from the flame.
- Then heat the sugar and water in the pan.
- Stir it continuously until it makes one string consistency sugar syrup.
- Slowly add the besan flour into it, stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- When it is blended well, add the melted ghee into it and mix well.
- Keep it in the flame and cook it until the mixture is frothy and the ghee separates.
- Then remove it from flame and spread it into a greased plate.
- When it is half cooled, cut it into desired shapes and allow it to cool completely.
- Sweet Mysore Pak is ready to serve.
- Don’t roast the besan flour too much or else the color of Mysore Pak will turn black