Cashew Nut Halwa Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- Raw Cashewnuts – 1 cups
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Saffron a pinch
- Ghee – 2 tblsp
Method: Cashew Nut Halwa Recipe
- Take saffron in a bowl, add few spoonful of milk and let it steep.
- Soak cashews in milk for 1 hour. Add it to a blender and make it into a smooth puree.
- Take it in a nonstick pan, stir and cook till it thickens.
- Add sugar and mix well. Keep cooking till it gets thick.
- Add ghee little at a time and mix well.
- Add saffron soaked milk and mix well.
- Cook till it leaves the sides.
- Remove it to a bowl and serve.