Methi Chicken Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 2 full cups chicken, cubed
- 2 full cups methi/fenugreek leaves, rinse and chopped
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp of garam masala
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- salt to taste
- cilantro/coriander leaves for garnish
Method: Methi Chicken Recipe
- Heat oil in a deep vessel. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala and saute for few minutes till tomatoes turn into a sauce-like consistency.
- Add methi/fenugreek leaves, chicken, yogurt, chili powder, salt and turmeric and let it cook for 10 –15 minutes.
- Once done, garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.