Chicken Cutlet – Special Kudla RecipeMay 9, 2014
Chilli Paneer RecipeOctober 21, 2017
Learn how to cook tasty grilled chicken recipe from the makers of Kudla Recipes – the taste of authentic Mangloarean cuisine.
- 1 1/2 kg chicken (thigh and leg pieces)
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 2 medium size onion
- 3 inch ginger
- 25 cloves garlic
- 5 green chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 4 tsp tandoori masala(optional)
- 1/2 tsp red color(optional)
- salt to taste
- 2 small lemon
- Clean the chicken and make 2 to 3 deep slits, squeeze juice of 2 lemon and mix the chicken well and keep this aside.
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies to a fine paste. Pour this into a big mixing bowl and add chilli powder, red color, tandoori masala , turmeric powder, yogurt and salt and mix well.
- Wash the chicken again and add to the prepared masala. Add more chilli powder if you like the chicken to be spicy.Mix well.
- Marinate overnight in a refrigerator.
- Prepare grill, spray oil on the grill and place the marinated chicken on the hot grill. Turn the chicken around and grill till chciken is cooked.
- Serve with sliced onion and lemon wedges.