Chicken – 500 gm
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Cashew nut – 20 no’s
Dry red chilies (Kashmir chilies) – 10 no’s
Butter – 1 tbs
Curry leaves – 3 – 4 springs
Green chilies – 3 – 4 chopped
Dry red chilies – 2 – 3 no’s
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Rinse chicken in water for 2 – 3 times, drain it, Add it in a bowl add all the ingredients to marinade and keep it aside for marination for 3 – 4 Hrs
- Soak dry Kashmir chilies in warm water for 10 min, add cashew and soaked chilies, grind it to a fine paste by adding water
- Add grounded paste into the marinated chicken, combine and keep ready.
- Heat a pan, when it is hot add chicken mixture and cook on a medium flame until chicken is done by closing the lid of the pan
- Stir in between, ensure that the chicken is done, bring it to a thick in consistency, so that the water in the chicken must absorb fully.Turn off the flame. Rest it for 10 min.
- Keep all the ingredients for seasoning, Heat a pan, add butter in it, when it melts add curry leaves, chilies, saute for a while, add garam masala powder, combine
- Add chicken mixture into it, Toss it well.
- Transfer it to a serving dish and enjoy as a delicious south Indian appetizer or enjoy as a side dish for roti or rice