- 1 slice white bread,crust removed
- 2 medium Chicken breast ,chopped
- 1/4 Cup Grated cheese (optional)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 small potato ,grated
- 1 small onion , grated
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Seasoning ,personal choice (pepper/5 spice powder/paprika….)
- 2 cloves Garlic , crushed
- salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs to coat the Nuggets in
- Oil for deep frying
- Blend in a mixie/processor together white bread,chopped chicken breasts and cheese(I skipped cheese). Transfer to a medium bowl and add potato, onion,egg yolk,seasoning, red chilli flakes and salt.
- Shape the mixture into nuggets (if they don’t hold shape,add little bread crumbs). Coat the shaped nuggets with breadcrumbs.
- Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes (this helps the nuggets to hold shape). Deep fry in hot oil till the chicken is cooked through and turns golden brown.
- Serve with mayonnaise or tomato ketchup