- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 3 packets oreo cookies
- butterscotch granules (optional)
1. put cling wrap to a 9″ cake tin, place the cookies along the sides of the cake tin (shown below),separate the cookies and place it on the base of the cake tin.
2. keep the vanilla ice cream in room temperature for few minutes. Put the ice cream in a bowl,it would have become soft and you will be able to work with it.
3. put 2 packets of oreo cookies into a zip loc bag and crush using a rolling pin or any pan.
4.put 3/4 amount of the crushed cookies into the vanilla ice cream,add chocolate sauce,caramel sauce and butterscotch granules into the vanilla ice cream. mix well
5. pour the ice cream and cookie mixture into the cake tin and keep it in the freezer.
6.when the ice cream is half set sprinkle the leftover crushed cookies on the ice cream and let it freeze for few hours
7. Once completely frozen ,lift the ice cream cake with the cling wrap and slide it onto a serving dish.
8.cut into wedges and serve.