Oats Cake Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish.It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 3/4 cup / 90 grams
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 4 tblspn
- Sugar – 1/2 cup / 100 grams
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Nuts – 1/4 cup / 40 grams
- Instant Cooking Oats – 1/2 cup / 45 grams
- Milk – 1/2 cup / 120 ml
Method: Oats Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Take a square cake pan and grease with oil and dust it with flour, coat it on all sides, Tap off the excess and set aside,
- Bring milk to a boil. Pour this over the oats and mix well. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon well and set aside.
- Dust nuts with a tsp of flour and set aside.
- Take butter in a bowl, add in sugar and whisk it well,
- Add in egg, vanilla, and oats and mix well.
- Now add the flour mix in and fold gently.
- Add the nuts and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the pan and bake for 25 to 35 mins
- Remove it and cool it down. Cut it into squares and serve.