- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- In a mug, add in an egg, milk, vegetable oil, and Nutella. Stir until combined.
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder. Add in sugar and baking powder. And stir until well mixed.
- Microwave for 1 minute. The power of individual oven is different, so be careful. Then repeat microwaving for 10 seconds only until the cake is done.