Banana Cake Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 45 minutes to make it.
Whole Wheat Flour / Atta – 1.5 cup / 180 grams
Sugar – 1/2 cup / 100 grams
Ripe Banana Puree – 1 cup
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1.5 tsp
Oil – 3/4 cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
Sunflower Seeds – 1 tblspn (optional)
Cashewnuts – 1/2 cup
Method: Banana Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C. Oil a loaf pan and set aside.
- First sift wheat flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside for a min.
- Now take oil, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add pureed banana and mix well.
- Now add the flour mix and sunflower seeds and cashew nuts. Mix well to a smooth batter. It will be thick.
- Now pour this thick batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove it from oven and let it cool for 10 mins.
- Now invert it to a plate, let it cool for 30 mins, slice and serve.