Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 18-24 button mushrooms, scrubbed clean, stems separated from the caps, stems finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 small shallots, minced, about 2 Tbsp
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon herbs or dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp sherry or chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Method: Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Make filling: Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the chopped mushroom stems and the shallots for 4-5 minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic and walnuts and sprinkle with salt. Stir well and sauté 2 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the parsley, herbs, and breadcrumbs. Pour the sherry into a food processor, then the rest of the stuffing. Pulse several times to get a fine mixture, almost a paste
- Stuff mushroom caps: Toss the mushroom caps with olive oil. Fill each mushroom with the stuffing, and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over each mushroom.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F (190°C), or until the cheese browns a little. Allow cooling for 5 minutes or so before serving.