Pepper Chicken Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 2 – 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 strand of curry leaves
- 1 tsp peppercorns, ground (add more if preferred)
- 2 full cups chicken, cubed
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
Method: Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under marinate list. Keep it for 15 – 30 minutes or more.
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves and onions. Saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the marinated chicken and saute on high heat till the chicken is cooked and all the water is absorbed.
- Slightly roast the peppercorns ground them to a fine powder and add it the sauteed chicken. Stir for few minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a side.