- 3 sliced onions
- 2 green chillies, finely cut
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp ajwain
- 150 gm gram flour
- 100 ml ice water
- Mix onions, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander, lemon juice, ajwain, and salt.
- Add besan to the mixture and slowly pour in water, to form a thickish consistency.
- Heat oil and pour in a spoonful of the batter at a time.
- Deep fry for a few minutes.
- serve hot with pudina chutney