Masala Corn Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 15 minutes to make it.
- 1 Cup Sweet Corn
- 2 Teaspoon Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt or as per taste
- 1/4 Tea Spoon Black Peeper Powder
- 1/2 Fresh cut Lemon for juice
Method: Masala Corn Recipe
- Corn kernels already separated from the cob are readily available in stores. First wash the corn thoroughly. Boil the corn in water or steam it until they become soft. One can also use microwave to boil the corns
- Melt butter in a bowl and add the boiled Corn. Add salt as needed. Give a quick stir and sprinkle little red chili powder, pepper, chat masala powder and lemon juice. Masala Corn is ready.