Soybean Curry RecipeMarch 4, 2018
Tambdi Bhaji (Amaranth Leaves) RecipeMarch 4, 2018
Masala Cheese Omelette Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- Eggs – 3 to 4
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1 small
- Green Chillies (very finely chopped) – ¼ tsp.
- Tomato (very finely chopped) – ½ small
- Cheese (grated fine / cut into strips) – as needed
- Black Pepper (coarsely ground) – as needed
- Whole Fat Milk – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Oil – 1 ½ tsp.
- Salt – ¼ tsp. or to taste / not required if using salty cheese (optional)
Method: Masala Cheese Omelette Recipe
- Break each egg one at a time and transfer to a larger bowl. Whisk the eggs with salt and milk till fluffy.
- Keep all the rest of the ingredients prepped and at hand. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and spread 1 tsp. of oil evenly on the pan. Pour the beaten egg mixture and spread evenly by swirling the pan off the heat. Bring the heat down to low and place the pan on it again.
- Sprinkle the onion, tomato, green chilies, coriander and salt all over the half cooked egg. Immediately start pushing the cooked portion of the egg all around the pan, towards the center of the pan so that the uncooked portion spreads out to the edges of the pan (do this off the heat). Keep doing this till most of the egg has cooked but is still runny.
- Now sprinkle the cheese on one half of the omelette. And fold the second half over it. Sprinkle ½ tsp. of oil and cook till it sets/browns slightly and then flip it over carefully and let the other side brown slightly.