- Fish – 500 grams
- Black Pepper – 2 tblspn
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger – 2 tblspn
- Garlic – 2 tblspn
- Lemon Juice – 3 tblspn
- Curry leaves a big handful
- Coriander leaves a big handful
- Water as needed
- Rice flour or Cornflour – 2 tblspn
- Coconut Oil as needed for pan frying
- Take all the ingredients except rice flour and oil in a blender and make it into a smooth thick puree.
- Take it in a bowl, add in rice flour and mix well.
- Add in fish and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 30 mins.
- Now heat coconut oil in a tawa, Place fish in it and fry till golden on both sides…Finally, sprinkle with curry leaves and fry.