Palak Soup RecipeMarch 6, 2018
Bread Cutlet RecipeMarch 6, 2018
Corn Tikki Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.
- 1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels, boiled
- 2 medium Potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- 2 Green Chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 4-5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
Method: Corn Tikki Recipe
- Coarsely grind 3/4 cup boiled corn kernels, ginger, garlic and green chilies and make a corn paste.
- Take mashed potatoes to a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs, corn paste, 1/4 cup whole corn kernels, coriander leaves, garam masala, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well.
- Grease palms with oil and divide mashed potato-corn mixture into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball and flatten it to make round shaped 1/3 inch thick patties.
- Heat non-stick frying pan (tawa) or griddle over medium flame for shallow frying. Add 2 tablespoons oil and spread it. Place 6-7 patties over it and cook over a medium-low flame until the bottom surface turns golden brown or for approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Flip them and cook another side until golden brown.
- Transfer prepared tikkis to a plate and shallow fry remaining patties. Corn tikkis are ready for serving. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup and assortment of chutneys.