FISH CUTLETS RecipeOctober 22, 2017
Mushroom Chilli Fry RecipeOctober 23, 2017
- 500 gm boneless chicken cubes
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- 3-4 tablespoons chickpea flour or besan
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Mix the onion, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, coriander, green chili, and salt in a bowl.
- Drop the chicken cubes and mix well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now, add the besan and corn flour to the bowl containing the chicken cubes and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken cubes until they become golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney.