Bread Rolls Recipe s a tasty and super delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and takes just about 30 minutes to make it.It is the perfect snack for winters or during rainy days.
- 9 Slices of Bread
- 3 Medium Sized Potatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Method: Bread Rolls Recipe
- Boil the potatoes and peel off the skin. Mash them coarsely.
- Add Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Amchur (Dry Mango Powder) and Salt and mix everything well.
- Take a slice of bread and soak it in water for a few seconds. Then squeeze with your hand to remove the excess water.
- Scoop a small amount of potato filling and place it on the bread slice. Fold the bread diagonally to make a bullet-shaped roll. Seal all the edges by pressing gently.
- Fry the bread rolls in oil on medium heat till they are golden brown and crispy and evenly cooked on all sides.
- Bread Rolls are ready. You can serve them with tomato ketchup, Chutney.