Chicken 65 RecipeOctober 22, 2017
Onion Pakoda RecipeOctober 22, 2017
- Baby corn – 1 cup [Cut into half strips]
- Onion – 1 [finely chopped]
- green chili – 1 [finely chopped]
- green spring onion – 2 springs
- Red chilli paste – 3 tbsp (soak Kashmiri red chilli in boiling water then drain water & grind to fine paste)
- Tomato sauce – 3 tbsb
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsb
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – ¼ cup
- Maida flour – ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Take equal proportion of Maida and corn flour with salt and pepper.
- Add water and mix well (it should look like beaten yogurt consistency).
- Place all the baby corn into the Maida & Corn flour batter.
- Then deep fry till crisp & golden brown on medium hot oil.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion and green chilli sauté well.
- Add Red chilli paste, Tomato sauce, & soya sauce mix well.
- Add 3 tbsp of water & let it boil.
- Add spring onion, sprinkle pepper powder and salt mix well.
- The final gravy should look like double cream consistency.
- Add fried baby corn into the gravy mix well on medium flame.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & Server hot.